Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

an ongoing waste of air, water and space

Long time no blog.

Too much interior fuckery. Self-fulfilling prophecies. I don't do anything, I feel inadequate, I don't do anything.

My own brain is just not wanting me around. All it wants to do is keep sending me evidence of my badness.

I'm not interested in much. I feel like I'm pretending to be human. But I don't know the rules. I am lost in fog of my own design.

What an ongoing waste of Air and water and space.im just wrong.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly. My heart is breaking for you. I feel and can so relate to the pain in your words. The universe moved me to google your name tonight … so happy to see activity in your blog. But of course so sad for the depth of despair in your words.

    I know you feel what you feel and that is your reality right now and it all feels so accurate and true … and I have said very similar things to myself many times … but I will say unequivocally that I will never believe those things about you. You have value … you have worth … you are so special in my eyes … You are beautiful … I will never forget the connection that we had and I still feel close to you through our shared pain and experiences.

    I would love to connect and offer whatever support I can but also recognize that our history may make that too difficult and be too triggering.

    Either way I send you healing hugs and hope for a better tomorrow.

    Connect if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post was from Kim DeLisle … showing up as Unknown but that is not what I meant to do.

    ReplyDelete