Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Lonely

World mental health day.

Suffering everywhere and inside. So much so I am overwhelmed and frozen.

Today is now several days later and I feel horrible. I’m microdosing and I do t feel any better, what I do feel is fucked. I know I’m tired right now and that’s frequently a contributor to low mood. I’m so tired of this life I live. Feeling worthless, disconnected, sad, so sad,

Do others feel this bad too? Are we all living this nightmare or is it possible to be happy, to feel some peace.

I feel so lonely.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kelly my friend. I am so sad to hear of your continued struggles. I've sat in that shit for many years and know how ugly, rotten, stinky and overwhelming it can be.

    But I do believe there is hope. With the right meds and the right support and hours and days and weeks and months of processing and healing, we can experience shifts. Not miracles. Just some small changes.

    I am going to be out in the valley this winter if you have any interest in meeting up for coffee or a stroll. I don't want to push you but would be honoured to spend some time with you.

    ReplyDelete